Tigerbrain Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to the company President. The position is based at Tigerbrain’s corporate office in Oviedo, FL. Relocation costs, if applicable, will be covered.
Tigerbrain is a global airport and airfield heavy pavement civil engineering design firm. Our team provides powerful and effective pavement solutions in unique and challenging regions to include locations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean. Clients primarily include the US Government, all branches of the DoD, and private sector commercial customers.
Company Culture and Benefits
Tigerbrain maintains an impeccable reputation for quality and employs those looking to execute challenging projects to the fullest extent. We reward employees accordingly with competitive pay, generous Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays, and 100% paid health insurance for full-time employees, including dependents and family.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
The successful candidate will facilitate the Company President in execution of his efforts. The focus is assisting with developing new markets, clients, and business. The position will include substantial travel in US and international with the President and attending business development meetings, conferences, client dinners and social activities, and take minutes in meetings and briefings. The person must have superb typing/shorthand skills, be organized and a self-starter, be a decision maker and take action independently, help create, organize, and maintain the strategic business plan with the President.
Daily duties include briefing the President daily in the morning, screening telephone calls and emails, online research, coordination of clients and President’s schedule, coordination of meetings, drafting correspondence, proofreading of reports, assembly of data in Word or Excel tables, preparation of presentations in PowerPoint, filing of documents, documentation of meetings, review of contract scopes of works. Arranging travel, visas, air, hotel, car/car service, currency exchange; identifying and arranging venues for client meetings, restaurants, and client outings.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Due to other types of projects in the Company, all candidates must be a U.S. citizen and capable of passing U.S. security background check, including driver’s license checks. U.S. military contract requirements do not allow dual-citizenship and non-U.S. citizens
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and be able to work independently
- Ability to speak with clients, government officials on phone and in person at meetings/seminars/conferences
- Must communicate effectively and interact well with people
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Permanent position in a fast-paced engineering firm with friendly work environment and staff
- Drug-free, alcohol-free, and smoke-free workplace
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience in International travel
- Foreign languages a plus
- Database capability a plus
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- 15 days PTO annually
- 12.5 paid holidays annually
- Life insurance policy provided by employer
- 401(k) with employer match up to 3% and Safe Harbor Plan additional 3%
- Health coverage premiums covered 100% for employees and their family. Employer funded Health Reimbursement Card (HRA) for: