Tigerbrain Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to the company President. This position includes domestic and international travel with the President to assist in all of his official duties. The position is based at our corporate office in Oviedo, Florida. Assistance with relocation costs will be provided, if needed.
Tigerbrain Engineering, Inc. is a global reach civil engineering design firm primarily serving the U.S. Department of Defense. Our team provides Air Base and Railroad Intermodal Infrastructure design services throughout the U.S., Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean; emerging markets are in India and Australia. Tigerbrain maintains an impeccable reputation for quality, and employs those looking to execute projects that consistently exceed client expectations. The Company engages in field investigations, criteria development, design, and construction inspection. Projects include military airfields, container handling railroad facilities, and sea ports.
Company Culture and Benefits
Tigerbrain offers professional and personal growth on a global scale. We believe it takes a strong and cohesive team, working in an environment fostering innovative ideas and solutions, to meet today’s most difficult engineering challenges. Our mission attracts the best and brightest people from all professional disciplines to join us in excellence.
We reward employees accordingly with competitive pay, generous PTO and holidays, and 100% paid health insurance including dependents and family. Performance bonuses for this position are awarded based on meeting deadlines and accurate schedule maintenance. The position is based in Oviedo, Florida (Orlando metro area). The Company will assist with relocation costs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
The successful candidate will facilitate the Company President in execution of his efforts. The focus is assisting with developing new markets, clients, and business. The position will include substantial travel in US and international with the company President and attending business development meetings, conferences, client dinners, and social activities. Will be expected to take minutes in meetings and briefings. The person must have superb typing/shorthand skills (minimum 80 wpm), be organized and a self-starter, be a decision maker and take action independently, help create, organize, and maintain the strategic business plan with the President. International travel is often 4 to 6 week duration visiting multiple countries. Travel is with the President.
Daily duties include briefing the President daily in the morning, screening telephone calls and emails, online research, coordination of clients and President’s schedule, coordination of meetings, drafting correspondence, proofreading of reports, assembly of data in Word or Excel tables, preparation of presentations in PowerPoint, filing of documents, documentation of meetings, review of contract scopes of works. Arranging travel, visas, air, hotel, car/car service, currency exchange; identifying and arranging venues for client meetings, restaurants, and client outings.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Due to the other types of projects in the Company, all candidates must be a U.S. citizen and capable of passing U.S. security background check, including driver’s license checks. U.S. military contract requirements do not allow dual-citizenship and non-U.S. citizens
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Take dictation in meetings at minimum 80 words per minute
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and be able to work independently
- Ability to speak with clients, government officials on phone and in person at meetings/seminars/conferences
- Must communicate effectively and interact well with people
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Permanent position in a fast-paced engineering firm with friendly work environment and staff
- Drug-free, alcohol-free, and smoke-free workplace
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience in International travel
- Foreign languages a plus
- Database capability a plus
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience
- 15 days PTO annually
- 12.5 paid holidays annually
- Life insurance policy provided by employer
- 401(k) with employer match up to 3% and Safe Harbor Plan additional 3%
- Full health insurance coverage paid by employer, includes medical, dental, and vision
- Employer funded Health Reimbursement Card (HRA)
- Additional traveler’s health insurance based upon country of travel
- Company sponsors travel logistics, lodging, passport, business visas, travel vaccinations, safety and security training, and other site-specific needs, and Federal per diem provided as needed per project